Symptoms of Covid19
If your child or someone they live with is showing symptoms of Covid19 they should not come into school, instead you should telephone the school office. The symptoms are:
- high temperature,
- a new continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell.
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
Latest Government Guidance
What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges - click here
Please find below a link to guidance for schools & colleges on maintaining education provision.
Please find below a link for parents and carers on closure of educational settings.
Details of services that may be useful for families
Please find below a list of services that maybe useful to families during theses difficult times.
Leeds City Council Helpline
Tel: 0113 378 1877
Newly launched helpline for people in need of support during lock-down, people will be matched with local volunteer helpers.
Safer Leeds have updated their website to include useful information for victims of Domestic Violence and people delivering services. You can access this below.
Tel: 0113 3862360
Better Leeds Communities
Tel: 0113 2816703
A service providing advice around money, benefits and housing
Children's Social Work Service
Tel: 0113 2224403
Report and discuss concerns around a child or family
Behind Closed Doors
Tel: 0113 2460401
A service providing support to people in Leeds whose lives are affected by Domestic Violence and abuse.
Tel: 0800 1111
Information and advice for young people